Samstag, 1. Dezember 2012

Take Two - Day 1: Inspired by a band

Hallo zusammen :)
Es geht wieder los - Eine neue Challenge!
Und diesmal bin ich nicht allein, es machen eine Menge anderer Blogger mit :)

Hello out there :)
There's a new challenge starting!
And this time, I'm not doing it for myself but with a lot of other bloggers :) 

Day 1: Inspired by a band

Da ich recht viele Lieblingsbands habe, musste ich eine Weile überlegen - Zumal die Logos immer so kompliziert sind.
Letztendlich habe ich mir für Three Days Grace entschieden und ein Cover nachgepinselt.

As I have many favourite bands, it wasn't easy to decide which one I should take - And the logos are always quite complicated.
But in the end I chose Three Days Grace and used a cover as inspiration.


Mir gefällt's recht gut, auch wenn ich manchmal ein bisschen unregelmäßige Linien gezogen habe :D Aber was soll's - Nobody is perfect.

I quite like the design, though the lines are a little irregular :D But no matter - Nobody's perfect.

Verwendete Lacke / Used polishes:
essence "01 Jacob's protection" (LE Breaking Dawn part 2)
wet'n'wild "E449C French White Creme"
M-I-6 "Never speechless"

Wie gefällt's euch? :) / How do you like it? :)

Liebe Grüße!
Alex


3 Kommentare: