Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012

Take Two - Day 4: Flowers

Hallo zusammen :)
Heute gibt's das Gegenteil zu gestern: Bunt, frühlingshaft, hell und blumig :)

Hello there :)
Today's post is the complete opposite to yesterday: Colourful, springlike, bright and with flowers :)

Day 4: Flowers

Da gab's ja nicht so viel zu überlegen - Trotzdem natürlich die Frage: Stamping? Freihand? Minimalistisch, detailliert? Und so weiter :D Am Ende habe ich mich einfach für ein pastellbuntes Pünktchendesign entschieden :)

There wasn't much thinking about this challenge (Except from the obligatory questions like stamping, freehand, minimalistic, detailed, etc.) In the end I chose a pastel-coloured dotted design :)



Das Design gefällt mir ehrlich gesagt total gut :) Nur hab ich irgendwie das Gefühl, das Grün steht mir nicht...

I actually like the design a lot :) Though I think, the green doesn't fit my skin tone...

Verwendete Lacke / used polish:
M-I-6 "Mission Possible"
M-I-6 "Nails to kill"
M-I-6 "Dancing with the Fox"
Astor Fash'n Studio "107 Lemon Zest"

Gefällt's euch auch so gut wie mir? :) / Do you also like it as much as I do? :)

Liebe Grüße!
Alex


1 Kommentar: