Montag, 10. Dezember 2012

Take Two - Day 10: Inspired by a native plant

Hallo ihr :)
Der heutige Post ist sicher nicht der Beste... Mir fehlte heute irgendwie die Motivation.

Hello there :)
Today's post is probably not the best one... Today my motivation was totally gone.

Day 10: Inspired by a native plant

Passend zu meiner Stimmung habe ich mir eine giftige Pflanze rausgesucht: Die Tollkirsche *dadam*. Blöderweise hatte ich nicht wirklich einen passenden Farbton für die Beeren.

Fitting my mood I chose a venomous plant: The belladonna *dadam*. Unfortunately I don't own the right shade for the berries.



Wie schon gesagt - Das ist definitiv nicht eins meiner Besten... Was soll man machen ^^ Morgen wird's hoffentlich besser.

As already written - This is definitely not one of my best... What shall I do ^^ Tomorrow will be better, I hope.

Verwendete Lacke / used polish:
Kiko "392 Jungle Green"
Rival de Loop Young "18 green energy"
M-I-6 "Mission Possible"
essence "07 Rock it, baby!"
essence Nail Colour³ "05 Boys are back in town"

Noch akzeptabel? :P / Still acceptable? :P

Liebe Grüße!
Alex


1 Kommentar:

  1. We all have those days. I do like the colors and what an interesting plant to choose!

    AntwortenLöschen