Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2012

Take Two - Day 9: Inspired by your location

Hallo zusammen :)
Wenn heute jemand nicht erkennt, woher ich komme - Schande über meine Nagelkünste :D

Hello there :)
If today someone doesn't realize where I come from - Shame on my polish-arts :D

Day 9: Inspired by your location

Auch wenn ich hier geboren wurde, im Herzen komme ich aus dem Norden. Deshalb konnte ich auf meine Nägel auch nur das zaubern, was man so als "typisch bayrisch" bezeichnet... Brezen, Dirndl, Lebkuchenherzen, die bayrische Flagge und Bier :D

Though I was born here, my heart's home is in the north of Germany. That's why I could only paint on my nails what is known as "typical bavarian"... Pretzels, dirndl, gingerbread hearts, the bavarian flag and beer :D



Irgendwie gefallen mir meine Nägel heute total :D Aber ich glaube nicht, dass ich sie ernsthaft mal tragen würde... (Ja, ich hab sie danach recht schnell wieder entfernt ^^)

Somehow I really like my nails today :D Yet I don't think I'd wear them seriously... (Yes, I removed them quite fast again ^^)

Verwendete Lacke / used polish:
wet'n'wild "E449C French White Creme"
p2 "671 Coffee mania"
alessandro "27-114 Wicked Ginger"
essence Nude Glam "06 cookies & cream"
Rimmel London "198 Azure"
M-I-6 "Poker Nails"
M-I-6 "Heidi alone"
essence Nail Art Glitter

Und wie findet ihr die Bayern-Nägel? ;) / And how do you like these bavarian nails? ;)

Liebe Grüße!
Alex


2 Kommentare:

  1. You have beer on your nails. ;) I love the pretzel, actually the whole mani in general!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I LOVE your bavarian nails - they are awesome! :) By the way, I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award, you can see details here: http://www.chopsueynails.com/2012/12/thank-you-i-have-been-nominated-for.html Suey xox

    AntwortenLöschen