Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012

Take Two - Day 5: Cartoon theme

Hallo ihr :)
Pardon, dass der Post erst heute kommt - Ich hatte gestern mal wieder ein paar Computerprobleme und bin nicht zum bloggen gekommen...

Hello there :)
Sorry, that the post is a little late - Yesterday I had some computer problems and didn't manage bloggin...

Day 5: Cartoon theme

Comic-Nägel wollte ich schon länger mal ausprobieren, hab mir dann aber gedacht, die heb ich mir für die Challenge auf :D Und da ich auch keinen Lieblingscomic habe, habe ich das Ganze allgemein gehalten.

I've been wanting to try comic nails for some time now, but I thought I'd better wait for this challenge :D And as I don't have a favourite comic, I kept my nails universal.



Mal abgesehen von dem Fakt, dass das Licht aktuell richtig sch...ön zum Fotografieren ist, finde ich meine Nägel toll :D Knallig, bunt und den Comic-Stil mag ich gerne.

Apart from the fact that the daylight at the moment is really horrible for photography, I really like my nails :D They're bright, colourful and comic-style.

Verwendete Lacke / used polish:
alessandro "17-975 Tequila Sunrise"
p2 "790 summer to go!"
M-I-6 "Poker Nails"
essence "98 walk on air"
Rival de Loop Young "18 green energy"
wet'n'wild "E449C French White Creme"
essence "144 Black is back"

Was sagt ihr? Habt ihr euch auch schon an Comic Nägeln versucht? :) / What do you think? Have you tried comic nails yet? :)

Liebe Grüße!
Alex


2 Kommentare:

  1. Were they hard to do? I have wanted to try them, but have been a bit intimidated. Yours look awesome!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. They are fantastic! I love the comic style you've used :) xox

    AntwortenLöschen